Sunday, May 19, 2013

P.A.R.T of Me!




 I am truly passionate about teaching and learning. As a teacher, you will find me doing my P.A.R.T in the classroom and in the community.



P is for Perseverance



I  am always persistent on a student's ability to learn. I'm adamant in differentiating my instruction so all students can achieve at their highest potential.




A is for Accountability



Creating new and engaging lessons and activities to cater to student's diverse learning styles

classroom management.

A safe and secure learning environment where all students can learn.

Content knowledge and common core curriculum

I take responsibility for always being a leader and a good listener.






R is for Respect



Respect is essential in my classroom. Being a teacher, I know I am a role model. Therefore, I lead by example and students will see me displaying positive relationships with all students, staff, parents, and administrators.




T is for Trustworthiness

A healthy classroom environment is when positive relationships are established between students and teachers. I believe it is important for students to feel that they can trust their teachers. When there is trust in a relationship, then students are more likely to feel safe in their classroom and their attitudes towards learning increases.




No comments:

Post a Comment